Expert Art Appraisal in Tucson
Your search for Tucson’s premier art appraisal company ends here. Our education, experience, and training make us the absolute best choice for art appraisals in Tucson. We provide complete services for families, trust departments, estates, attorneys, financial planners, businesses, churches, and individuals. Authorities consulted are acknowledged in the appraisal document to comply with due diligence standards. Catherine has given expert witness testimony as an appraiser, she has also appraised for museums. Most recently, she has provided valuations to the Tucson Police Department for seized goods subject to forfeiture.
Our Art Appraisal Services in Tucson
- Appraisals for Insurance Purposes
- Fair Market Valuation Appraisal
- Damaged or Lost Item Appraisals
- Personal Property Appraisals for Divorce
- Appraisals for Bankruptcy
- Appraisals for Estate Planning Purposes
- Charitable Donations Appraisals
- Appraisals for Taxable Estates
- Salvage and Forced Liquidations Appraisals
- Expert Appraisal Testimony
Art Appraisal Company in Tucson
We work with you at an hourly rate to choose the proper type of valuation for your assignment. You can be confident in the value set for your possessions because our approach and methodology for all written appraisals is consistent and done in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
Our approach, scholarship, and research are consistent in all appraisal assignments. Whether we are appraising fine art passed down through the generations, or an old dusty print found in your great aunt’s attic, Catherine’s Estates can handle all your art appraisal needs.